Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Poor Lucky

We woke up Sunday morning and one of Lucky's ears was flopped down.  I thought maybe he was just getting so old he couldn't hold it up anymore so I went on.  That night I thought I'd better see if something was wrong with his ear so I felt it and there was.  I thought if it wasn't better in the next day I'd call the vet and get him in.  I decided to do some research online to see if there was anything out there about it.  I found exactly what I needed and that I needed to get him to the vet.  I took him Tuesday afternoon and they took him back immediately for surgery.  It broke my heart.  They told me to come back in a couple of hours to pick him up.  When we went back they brought him out and his poor ear was dripping blood.  Talk about an upset Mommy!  They took him back and wrapped his ear up.  He's got to go back in 2 weeks to have his ear looked at and possibly get the stitches out.

This is Lucky the morning his ear was not sticking straight up.


Right after the surgery at home.

He wouldn't quit messing with his ears so I had to get him this collar.  He did NOT like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment